Calendar of SLNC meetings & sponsored events and City Agency events
Note – All Committees will hold Co-Chair elections at their June 2016 meetings. All Stakeholders are welcome to participate in committees and run for Co-Chair (Urban Design and Governmental Affairs have membership requirements. Please check their committee pages for more info)
- LADWP Energy Conservation Alert
- Nina Sorkin receives SLNC History Collective award
- ANNOUNCING A NEW OLDER STAKEHOLDER COMMITTEE!!!
- Job and Veterans Resource Fairs June 15 and June 23
- BOARD SELECTION RESULTS
- New Cones Installed
- Los Angeles Household Resilience Survey
- REFORM Los Angeles Animal Services!
- BOOK SALE – APRIL 30
- Free Legal Services for Vets
- Cheryl Revkin honored as Woman of the Year
- Congratulations to Silver Lake’s own Cheryl Revkin, co-chair of the SLNC’s History Collective for over a decade, for being named Woman of the Year by Congressman Adam Schiff.
- Making Los Angeles More Resilient
- Earth Day 2016 Weekend Institute Events April 23-24. Click for details.
- Did you know… that a class of insecticides called neonicotinoids is thought to contribute to reductions in the bee population?
- Homeless Contact List
- LA Basin Study || UPDATE: Task 6 Interim Report
- Mayor’s Executive Directive #8, Clean Street’s Initiative
- Side Walk Vending Survey