Chair: Ben Feldman
Vice-Chair: Lee Sherman
Meets: 2nd week of each month or as needed
Mission Statement: The Election Committee assures that the elections are conducted in a fair and open manner.
Agendas & Minutes: LINK TO ELECTION COMMITTEE MINUTES/AGENDAS
Finance Info: Accounting for elections expenditures as of May 1, 2016
2016 ELECTION INFORMATION
- 2016 SLNC POST ELECTION REPORT
- Candidate filing is now closed. Here is a link where you can view the Candidates and see their statements.
- You can still be involved? Register to vote here: https://register.empowerla.org/council/3… Online voting begins 4/23. Election day is 5/14. Keep posted for location details.
- Don’t want to register on-line? Download this form and submit as instructed.
- Questions? Email the elections committee at email@example.com
- Link to Silver Lake Election Page on Empower LA with sign up links.
- Reservoir Refill Fast-Tracked
- SLNC 50+ Committee Sponsors Emergency Training
- Owlets Hatch in Silver Lake
- Reminder: No Dogs In the Meadow
- SLNC-sponsored Wild Flowers in Full Bloom
- Thomas Starr King Heads to Finals for $25,000 Grant
- New Overnight Parking Restrictions on Silver Lake Boulevard
- Rowena: Let There Be Lights
- SLNC Funds Homeless Outreach Grant, Reinstates Adopt-A-Stair Program
- Standing Room Only at CD13 Candidate Forum
- SLNC Elects Terry Jackson Treasurer
- Community Issues Tackled in Vision & Goals Meeting
- Education and Friends of Animals Committees Elect New Co-chairs; SLNC Appoints New Secretary
- First Committee Meeting to Ensure HHH Homeless Funds Are Used Effectively
- Silver Lake LGBTQ Author and Historian Stuart Timmons Dies
- LAPD: Update on Silver Lake Burglaries
- SLNC Supports Free Legal Assistance for Immigrants Facing Deportation
- Volunteers Needed for Reservoir
- Rowena “Road Diet” Update
- SLNC Remembers 50th Anniversary of First LGBT Civil Rights Demonstration, Which Took Place in Silver Lake
- Silver Lake in the News
- SLNC Six-Month Report
- Homeless in Silver Lake Committee Supports PATH Initiatives
- Board Appoints New Board Member for Region 1, Appoints Aging and Film Liaisons
- Impact of Oakland Fire: Is Silver Lake Ready?
- SLNC Affirms Support of DWP Reservoir Commitments
- Fighting Out-of-Scale Development
- SLNC Tackles Potholes
- LADWP Confirms Reservoir Will be Refilled to Historic Level
- Past SLNC News and Articles
- Free Legal Services for Vets