Arts & Culture
Co-Chairs: Cathy Immordino and Dulce Stein
Please check the monthly calendar for meeting dates and times.
The mission of the Arts & Culture committee is to discuss arts issues, encourage collaboration between artists of various genres, and brainstorm ideas to create greater community involvement through the arts.
The committee will seek to include artists of all media, stimulate the creative life of the community and expand awareness of and access to arts experiences. Neighborhoods and communities (geographic, cultural, interest-based,etc.) will use the arts to explore their identities and values through telling local stories, giving voice to citizens and providing a forum for artistic action and expression.
You can also view our agendas and minutes below:
Archive of Agendas & Minutes:
- September 24, 2021: Agenda |
- August 27, 2021: Agenda |
- July 23, 2021: Agenda | Minutes
- June 5, 2021: Agenda | Minutes
- May 28, 2021: Agenda | Minutes
- June 28, 2018: Agenda / Minutes (Draft)
- May 31, 2018: Agenda / Minutes
- March 15, 2018: Agenda / Minutes
- February 15, 2018: Agenda / Minutes
VISIT ARTS & CULTURE ARCHIVE FOR ADDITIONAL FILES