Map & Boundaries
WHO ARE SILVER LAKE’S “STAKEHOLDERS?”
In Silver Lake, a stakeholder is anyone who lives, works, owns property, or owns or operates a business within the Silver Lake Neighborhood Council boundaries; or who is a member of a community group, school, or religious institution in the community; or who works for an adjacent school or religious institution, which serves the community. To serve on the Governing Board of the SLNC, or to vote in Board member elections, stakeholders must be at least 14 years of age and fill out a stakeholder registration.
THE SILVER LAKE NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL BOUNDARIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
North: LA River/Riverside Terrace –
South: Clifford/Mayberry/101 Fwy
East: 2 Fwy/Glendale/Coronado/Waterloo –
There are seven voting districts/quadrants/regions in the Neighborhood Council.
The following are the boundaries of the voting districts/quadrants/regions (if applicable)
of the Neighborhood Council:
Begin at West Sunset Blvd and Waterloo St.
West on Sunset Blvd to Silver Lake Blvd.
North on Silver Lake Blvd to Berkeley Ave.
North on Berkeley Ave to Redcliff St.
North on Redcliff St to Landa St.
East on Landa St to the end of the street.
Northwest in a diagonal line from the end of Landa St to West Silver Lake Dr & Balmer Dr.
South on West Silver Lake Dr to Van Pelt Pl.
East on Van Pelt Place to Silver Lake Blvd.
North on Silver Lake Blvd to Duane St.
East on Duane St to Glendale Blvd.
South on Glendale Blvd to Clifford St.
West on Clifford St to McCollum St.
Southwest from McCollum St to Apex Ave.
Southwest from Apex Ave to West Effie St.
East on West Effie St to Waterloo St.
South on Waterloo St to Berkeley Ave.
West on Berkeley Ave to North Coronado St.
South on North Coronado St to Mayberry St.
East on Mayberry St to Waterloo St.
South on Waterloo St to West Sunset Blvd.
Begin at West Sunset Blvd and Waterloo St.
West on Sunset Blvd to Silver Lake Blvd.
South on Silver Lake Blvd to Marathon St.
East on Marathon St to Parkman Ave.
South on Parkman Ave to Bellevue Ave.
East on Bellevue Ave to Parkman Ave.
South on Parkman Ave to the 101 Freeway.
East on the 101 Freeway to Waterloo St.
North on Waterloo St to West Sunset Blvd.
Begin at Parkman Ave and Marathon St.
East on Marathon St to Lucille Ave.
South on Lucille Ave to Melrose Ave.
West on Melrose Ave to Hoover St.
South on Hoover St to the 101 Freeway.
East on the 101 Freeway to Parkman Ave.
North on Parkman Ave to Bellvue Ave.
West on Bellvue Ave to Parkman Ave.
North on Parkman Ave to Marathon St.
Begin at Marathon St and Silver Lake Blvd.
North on Silver Lake Blvd to Berkeley Ave.
North on Berkeley Ave to Redcilff St.
North on Redcliff St to Effie St.
West on Effie St to Maltman Ave.
South on Maltman Ave to West Sunset Blvd.
West on West Sunset Blvd to Griffith Park Blvd.
West on Griffith Park Blvd to Edgecliffe Drive.
South on Edgecliffe Drive to Marathon St.
East on Marathon St to Silver Lake Blvd.
Begin at Melrose Ave and Hoover St.
North on Hoover St to Fountain Ave.
East on Fountain Ave to Hyperion Ave.
South Hyperion Ave to Effie St.
East on Effie St to Maltman Ave.
South on Maltman Ave to West Sunset Blvd.
West on West Sunset to Griffith Park Blvd.
West on Griffith Park to Edgecliffe Dr.
South on Edgecliffe Dr to Marathon St.
West on Marathon St to Lucile Ave.
West on Lucile Ave to Melrose Ave.
West on Melrose Ave to Hoover St.
Begin at Fountain Ave and Hyperion Ave.
North on Hyperion Ave to the Glendale Blvd.
South on Glendale Blvd to Lakewood Ave.
South on Lakewood Ave to Tesla Ave.
West on Tesla Ave to West Silver Lake Drive.
South on West Silver Lake Drive to Landa St.
West on Landa St to Redcliff S.
South on Redcliff St to Effie St.
West on Effie St to Hyperion Ave.
North on Hyperion Ave to Fountain Ave.
Begin at Fletcher Dr and the Los Angeles River.
Southwest on Fletcher Dr to Riverside Dr.
Southeast on Riverside Dr to Gleneden St.
Southwest on Gleneden St to Riverside Terrace.
South on Riverside Terrace to the 2 Freeway.
South on the Glendale Freeway to its terminus at Glendale Blvd near Duane St.
West on Duane St to Silver Lake Blvd.
South on Silver Lake Blvd to Van Pelt Place.
West on Van Pelt Place to West Silver Lake Dr.
North on West Silver Lake Dr to Tesla Ave.
East on Tesla Ave to Lakewood Ave.
North on Lakewood Ave to Glendale Blvd.
North on Glendale Blvd to Hyperion Ave and the Los Angeles River.
East down the Los Angeles River to Fletcher Dr.
- SLHC Produces Video: “Say Their Names” Project
- Silver Lake & LA’s Green New Deal: What Can We Do?
- Disaster Service Worker Volunteers Needed
- Vigil for Victim of Silver Lake Blvd. Car Crash
- 2020 Census
- LA al Fresco – Outdoor Dining for Restaurants during physical distancing recommendations.
- Say Their Names: Silver Lake Memorial L.A. Times Article
- Leave Fireworks to the Professionals…
- Small Business Covid-19 Relief Webinar
- Earl Street: Thank you LADOT!
- Miry’s List Update
- Governing Board: New Secretary & Treasurer
- SLNC Governing Board May 13th Special Meeting Recap
- SLNC Supports Local Schools With COVID-19 Related Relief
- SLNC Governing Board Holds Open Call For NPG Applications
- Reminder: Please Take the 2020 Census and Be Counted!
- More News From Silver Lake
Erewhon grocery set to open in Silver Lake in mid-summer [The Eastsider]
Los Angeles Wants To Help Pay Your Rent [Curbed LA]
- Stay Informed About COVID-19
- Speed Hump Application Period Opens Jan. 29th.
- Reminder: Fletcher Pump Station Project Is Now Underway
- SLNC Governing Board Appoints Ben Cassorla As New Region 2 Representative
- Metro Bike Share Comes To Silver Lake
- Transportation & Safety Committee Update On Silver Lake ‘Blitz Initiative’
- Help the SLNC Support the Zamani Family Christmas
- Meet Your New SLNC Governing Board Co-Chairs: Nicholas Fox Robbins & Anthony Crump
- Take the Silver Lake Reservoir Master Plan Questionnaire (Deadline is December 1st)!
- Fletcher Pump Station Project To Begin In January
- Did Your Rent Increase Dramatically? You May Be Eligible For The Emergency Renters Relief Program
- Attention Silver Lake Small Businesses: The SLNC Local Business Committee Has Relaunched!
- Hollywood Sunset Free Clinic is Celebrating 51 Years of Free Health Care Service!
- Announcing The First Annual Los Muertos de Silver Lake Celebration!
- Silver Lake History Collective at the USC Archives Bazaar October 12, 9:00 am -5:00 pm
- SELAH Release Summer Numbers For Saturday Supper Events, Continue Homeless Assistance With Newly Announced Events
- Tina Lin Appointed As Region 1 Governing Board Rep
- SELAH Continue Their Mission To Assist Our Homeless Neighbors
- Unanimous Support For Two Crucial Community Impact Statements That Address City’s Affordable Housing Crisis
- Addressing The Pigeon Issue at Sunset Triangle Plaza
- SLNC Supports Iconic Happy Foot, Sad Foot Sign
- Featured Photo Submissions
Photo by Bill Watanabe: ‘Silver Lake with the late afternoon sun peeking through gray clouds’
- Properly Preparing for The Big Earthquake
- SLNC Reflections: Community Inclusion
- A Report From The Silver Lake Reservoir Master Plan Community Workshop #1
- SLNC Forms Three New Committees: Latinx, Housing & Homelessness, LADWP Modular Building
- A Report from Budget Day 2019
- LADWP Plan Two New Office Buildings at Silver Lake Reservoir and Hoover Street Yard
- Region 7 Representative Appointed: Meet Joanna Pawlowska!
- SLNC Votes Unanimously to Form LGBTQIA Committee
- Howard Petersen Shares His Favorite Silver Lake Photos
- LADOT Says Keep the Road Diet, Add Safety Measures
- LAPD Launches New Online Accident and Crime Reporting System
- From the Good News Department: LADWP Postpones Fletcher Lane Closures
- WAZE-directed Tour Bus Crashes into Four Vehicles on Residential Earl Street
- Silver Lake Residents Join Forces to Address Traffic and Safety Issues
- LADWP Previews New Energy-Efficient Hoover Yards Facility
- SLNC Committee Urges Support for Tenant’s Rights Ordinance
- Councilmember David Ryu Names SLNC Co-chair a “Wonder Woman of the Fourth”
- Urban Design Approves Motion to Form Parking Ad Hoc Committee
- LADWP to Brief Community on Fletcher Lane Closures and Preview Hoover Yards Project
- It’s Official… History Collective Archive Is Resource in “LA as Subject” Directory
- SLNC Announces Governing Board Vacancy in Region 4
- Final Loyola Reservoirs Report Released
- WAZE Impact and Silver Lake Traffic Safety
- Fletcher Lane Closures Countdown
- Dog Park Improvements Gain Momentum
- Greening of the Library Gardens
- SLNC History Collective Designated Archival Resource
- SLNC Forms New Dog Park Ad Hoc Committee; First Meeting February 19
- SLNC Names Anthony Crump to Represent Region 3 in Silver Lake
- Date Set for Community-Wide Traffic Safety Meeting; Board Approves Accident Database
- SLNC Homelessness Committee Leads Efforts for Safe Parking and Bridge Housing
- LADWP to Update Fletcher Drive Closures and Preview Hoover Street Project
- LMU Previews Results of Reservoirs Survey
- SLNC Moves Forward on WAZE Issues and Community-Wide Traffic Safety Plan
- Ivanhoe Walking Path Opens; Ryu Calls Reservoirs “The source of our respite”
- LAFD Rescues Woman from Silver Lake Reservoir
- LMU Silver Lake Reservoirs Survey Results
- SLNC Reservoir Committee Approves Motion to Form Dog Park Users Work Group
- Silver Lake Rec Center Kicks Off 2019 Basketball Season
- SLNC Issues 2018 Report
- BOE Names Hargreaves Associates to Lead Reservoirs Master Plan
- LA’s Chief Design Officer to Address Urban Design Committee
- SLNC Homelessness Committee Puts Compassion First
- SLNC Budget Advocate Urges Community Members to Grade City on Report Card
- Let It Snow!
- Holiday Memories from the History Collective
- Three Mega-firms to Compete for $900,000 Consulting Contract for Reservoirs Master Plan
- New DWP Office Expected to Have Minimal Impact on Neighborhood Traffic
- Reservoirs Survey to Close in 10 Days
- Three Global Firms Will Compete to Guide Silver Lake Reservoir Complex Master Plan
- What Do You Want Your Reservoirs to Be?
- Cut-Through Traffic Study at LADOT for 90-Day Review
- History Collective and Library to Celebrate World AIDS Day with Special Program
- LA School Board Race Heats Up; Bennett Kayser Drops Out to Support Public Schools Advocate Jackie Goldberg
- Toys Needed for 10- to 12-Year-Old Kids
- Fight Against Waze Heats Up
- Silver Lake Turns Out to Take Reservoir Complex Open Space Survey
- Reservoirs Play Important Role in Saving Zoo Animals
- LADWP Updates Plans for Fletcher Drive Pipeline Project
- SLNC Election Committee Names Key Dates for 2019 Neighborhood Council Elections
- Emergency: Animals Displaced by Fires Need Your Help
- SLNC to Collect Toys for LAPD Holiday Drive
- SLNC Announces Details on Where and How to Take the LMU Reservoir Open Space Survey
- SLNC Tenant’s Rights Committee Advocates for Ethical Real Estate
- LADWP to Update Plans for Lane and Turn Closures on Fletcher Drive
- Silver Lake Goes All Out for Halloween
- Community Celebrates Movie Stars and Stairways
- LMU Open Space Study Begins Next Week
- New Meeting on Upcoming Lane and Turn Closures on Fletcher Drive
- Coyote Questions? Get Answers at the “Living With Wildlife” Workshop
- SLNC Homelessness Committee Leads Efforts to Address Issues Impacting Un-housed Residents
- Community Meeting on New Classrooms at Ivanhoe School
- Bellevue Rec Center Offers Fun and Safe Halloween Event
- Howl-O-Ween Dog Costume Pageant
- Fletcher Turn Lanes to Close for LADWP Pipe Replacement Project
- Silver Lake’s Chandelier Tree Goes Dark
- Community Workshop on Proposed Changes to L.A. River
- Silver Lake to Celebrate Laurel and Hardy Film at Famed Music Box Steps
- LAPD Launches Holiday Toy Drive, Hosts Open House and Resource Fair
- Reminder: Gas Leaf Blowers Are Illegal and Harmful
- SLNC Unanimously Approves Loyola Marymount Open Space Study
- Councilmember Ryu Asks DOT to Report on Feasibility and Costs of Proposed Rowena Mitigations
- SLNC and Area Neighborhood Councils Demand LAUSD Appoint Representative for District 5
- Board Approves 50+ Committee Name Change
- Councilmember David Ryu Announces Changes to Senior Leadership Team
- Speed Hump Applications Underway
- Transportation and Neighborhood Safety Committee Elects Co-chairs for 2018-2019
- 50+ Committee Names New Co-chairs; Votes to Change Committee Name
- SLNC Board Members Tour Proposed Underground Transportation System Tunnel
- LAPD Issues Bike Theft Warning in Silver Lake
- Police Urge Drivers to Be Cautious as Students Head Back to School
- Silver Lake Residents Call for Comprehensive Traffic Safety Plan
- History Collective Recommends Jackie Goldberg Video
- New Stop Signs Installed; Safety Improvements on Tap for Hoover Corridor
- Moms, Dads and Kids Celebrate New Silver Lake Rec Center Play Structures
- In Case You Missed it: Rowena Avenue, Waverly Drive, Angus Street Cut-Through Traffic Study Released
- Community, Police Awareness Honored at Silver Lake’s National Night Out
- Council District 13 – Silver Lake Updates – August 2018
- Trader Joe’s Tragedy: A Time for Healing
- SLNC Committee Considers Motion Decriminalizing Homelessness
- Lights, Action, Kids!
- Traffic Safety Top Topic on Transportation Committee Agenda
- Mountain Lion P-55 Found Dead: Rodenticide Poisoning Suspected
National Park Service photo
- Hannah Anderson Re-elected as SLNC Assistant Secretary
- Slow Down Silver Lake Campaign Expands
- Bob Lisauskas Named Silver Lake Resilience Liaison
- Kids Just Gotta Have Fun
- Janis Purins Appointed SLNC Region 7 Representative
- SLNC Gears Up for 2019 Elections and Region 7 Vacancy
- Neutra Museum Curator and Vocal Artist to Lead Arts and Culture Committee
- Rec and Parks Expands Affordable SwimLA Program for Kids
- Tell the City: Trees Matter
- In the News
Los Feliz Ledger, “SLNC Welcomes New and Returning Officers”
- Committee Co-chairs Elected for 2018-19
- Sosi Day Named Youth Liaison
- SLNC and Area Neighborhood Councils Unite to Bring Services to Homeless Residents
- Volunteer Opportunity for Older Adults
- SLNC Supports Action Against WAZE
- Liaisons to Key City Agencies Appointed
- Slow Down Silver Lake Campaign in Full Swing
- Cancer Crusaders
- SLNC Launches ‘Slow Down Silver Lake’ Campaign
- Saving Silver Lake’s Trees
- Student Volunteers Turn Out for Spring Faire and Fight Against Cancer
- Board Ends Fiscal Year with Record Outreach
- SLNC Votes to Support Student Teen Court Program
- SLNC Board Selects Loyola Marymount University to Lead Reservoirs Study
- Update: Frost Chaddock at Sunset Junction
- SLNC Co-sponsors Annual Spring Faire at Griffith Park Community Center
- Youth Committee Invites Area Youth to Join ‘Cancer Crusaders’
- CD4 Councilmember Ryu Calls for Legal Action Against Waze
- The Future of the Reservoirs Begins May 1
- SLNC Forms Housing and Renters’ Rights Committee
- SLNC Board Funds New SAFE Kids Program
- Board Endorses Tree Planting Project on Micheltorena; Transfers Animal Committee Responsibilities
- Reservoir Planning Gears Up
- Residents Turn Out for Meeting on Proposed Reservoir Walking Path
- Douglas Reed Will Represent SLNC Region 2
- Huge Turnout for Historic Stairways Tour
- Silver Lake Loses Community Activists
- SLNC Presents Final Words Can Help…and Hurt Discussion
- CD4 Councilmember Ryu Supports SLNC’s Initiative to Ban Rat Poisons on City Property
- “Secret Stairways” Author to Lead Special Tour in Silver Lake
- Watch Out for Bunnies
- Walk-in Access Center for Homeless in Silver Lake
- LA County Arts Commissioner and Community Activist Appointed to Represent SLNC Region 5
- Green Committee Event Led by Author Charles Fleming to Honor Stairway Adopters
- Bunnies Plan Free Egg Hunts and Fun at Local Rec Centers
- New City Liaisons Appointed
- Police Report Uptick in Vehicle Break-ins
- Heron Update: LADWP Delays Rokebay/Tesla Pipe Installation
- Homelessness in Silver Lake Co-chair Elected SLNC At-large Representative
- SLNC Votes to Ban Use of Rat Poisons
- SLNC Joins Community at South Dam Pathway Opening
- Silver Lake Resident Named New CD4 Field Deputy
- Transportation and Safety Committee Posts Info on Parking Permit Districts
- SLNC Youth Committee Names John Marshall Senior Youth Representative
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Renderings of Proposed Pathway at Silver Lake’s Ivanhoe Reservoir February 2018
- Herons Return to Reservoir
- Board to Tackle Packed Agenda
- SLNC Makes First Reservoir Master Plan Easily Available
- South Dam Walkway Opens on February 10
- Region 3 Reps Work to Improve Pedestrian Safety on Hoover
- Silver Lake’s Rockaway Records: Music Memorabilia Destination
- Green Committee Votes to Ban Use of Rat Poison in Silver Lake
- Discussion on MLK’s Dream Attracts Large Audience
- SLNC Board to Fill Two Vacant Seats
- The Vista Theatre: How Hollywood Dreams Come True
- Silver Lake Reservoirs Conservancy Open House on Community Survey
- L.A. Budget Advocate Day
- Homeless Count in Silver Lake Will Provide Essential Data
- SLNC Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- New Fence for Dog Parks
- 2017 Highlights
2017 was a significant year for Silver Lake and your Neighborhood Council. Read more
- LADWP: Ivanhoe Reservoir Refilled Next Week
- Volunteers Turn Out in Droves to Support Homeless
- Panel Leads Spirited Discussion on LGBTQI Legacy and Future
- Councilmember David Ryu: Two Truths and a Challenge
- Vandals Hit Parklette on Tesla
- In Memoriam: Rusty Millar
- Your Voice Matters
- 40+ Volunteers Turn Out to Support SLNC’s Hygiene Kit Drive and Homelessness Education Day
- LADWP Begins Work on Reservoir South Dam Walkway
- SLNC Appoints Melissa Samuels to Represent Region 4
- Reservoir: Master Plan and Next Steps
- SLNC Supports Stormwater Capture Program – with Addition
- Emergency Heat and Fire Contacts
- Laurel and Hardy Have Surprise Helper at Music Box Steps Day
- L.A. County Superior Court Looking for Paid Volunteers to Serve on Civil Grand Jury
- Spotlight on the Transportation and Neighborhood Safety Committee
- Special Update: Glendale Boulevard Water Main Construction
- Bellevue Park Participates in National Public Lands Day
- Three Links to Emergency Preparedness
- Ivanhoe Reservoir to be Temporarily Drained
Photo by Matthew Iadarola
- LADWP Reports on Power Outages to SLNC
- Get Ready, Get Set… Apply for a Speed Hump!
- SLNC Announces Committee Co-chairs for 2017/2018
- Board Appoints Kate Hudson Representative for SLNC Region 4
- History Collective Adds CD4 Councilmember David Ryu Interview to YouTube Channel
- Second “Words Can Help…or Hurt” Event Inspires Spirited Conversation
- CD 4 Weighs In on Silver Lake Improvements
- Upcoming Bureau of Street Services Projects in Silver Lake
- Homelessness in Silver Lake Committee Reports on Milestone
- SLNC Votes to Support Two Environmental Measures
- First Community Discussion on “How Words Can Help…and Hurt” Attracts Diverse Audience from Across L.A.
- Resource list for “Words can Help or Hurt: Life as An American Muslim,” prepared by Silver Lake Library Branch Manager Lisa Palombi
- New “No Dogs Allowed” Signs to be Installed at Rec Center and Meadow
- CD 4 Councilmember David Ryu Chairs Health, Education and Neighborhood Councils Committee
- Fletcher Road Diet Meeting Postponed
- LACFD Taps Silver Lake Reservoir to Battle Wild Fires
- 51st Assembly Candidates Appear at Governing Board Meeting
- SLNC to Open Office at Rec Center
- More Road Diets Ahead?
- Saving Silver Lake’s History
- Board Votes to Continue Parking Requirements at Cliff’s Edge
- SLNC Will Provide Transparency on Reservoir Master Plan
- Sunset Lights Up
- Beautifying Silver Lake
- Sunset Blvd Tunnel to Close
- SLNC Board Funds “No Dogs” Signs at Meadow and Rec Center
- Spotlight on the SLNC Bylaws & Standing Rules Committee
- New Road Signs & Trash Cans to Make Silver Lake Safer & Cleaner
- Experts Address Challenges Faced by Wildlife and Humans Living Together
- Committee Addresses Staggering Increase in Homeless Counts
- SLNC Governing Board Re-elected
- SLNC Transportation and Safety Committees Merge
- Reservoir Town Hall: New Answers, More Questions
- Pothole Progress
- Animal Committee Addresses Dog Issues in Children’s Play Areas
- SLNC Ends Budget Year
- Illegal “Pot Speakeasy” Raises Concerns
- Community Tours Proposed Reservoir Walkway
- Spotlight on SLNC’s Homelessness in Silver Lake Committee
- Tenants of the Trees Complaints Mount
- Board Green-Lights “Green” Initiatives
Dakota Pipeline Protestors in Pershing Square, Nov. 15, 2016 (Photo by Julia Wick/LAist)
Read article here.
- Residents Ask for More Transparency in Future of Reservoir Complex
- Water Flows, Community Celebrates
- Congressman Schiff Names SLNC Co-chair Silver Lake’s Woman of the Year
- Monsanto’s Roundup Weed Killer Banned in Reservoir Areas
- Community Support Drives King Middle School Grant Win
- Have a Ball… or 400,000
- Community Voices Concerns about Proposed Development
- Spotlight on Urban Design and Planning Committee
- SLNC to Sponsor Taste of the Eastside
- Keeping Silver Lake Beautiful: Project Updates
- Owlets Hatch in Silver Lake
- Reminder: No Dogs In the Meadow
- SLNC-sponsored Wild Flowers in Full Bloom
- Thomas Starr King Heads to Finals for $25,000 Grant
- New Overnight Parking Restrictions on Silver Lake Boulevard
- Rowena: Let There Be Lights
- SLNC Funds Homeless Outreach Grant, Reinstates Adopt-A-Stair Program
- Standing Room Only at CD13 Candidate Forum
- SLNC Elects Terry Jackson Treasurer
- Community Issues Tackled in Vision & Goals Meeting
- Education and Friends of Animals Committees Elect New Co-chairs; SLNC Appoints New Secretary
- First Committee Meeting to Ensure HHH Homeless Funds Are Used Effectively
- Silver Lake LGBTQ Author and Historian Stuart Timmons Dies
- LAPD: Update on Silver Lake Burglaries
- SLNC Supports Free Legal Assistance for Immigrants Facing Deportation
- Volunteers Needed for Reservoir
- Rowena “Road Diet” Update
- SLNC Remembers 50th Anniversary of First LGBT Civil Rights Demonstration, Which Took Place in Silver Lake
- Silver Lake in the News
- SLNC Six-Month Report
- Homeless in Silver Lake Committee Supports PATH Initiatives
- Board Appoints New Board Member for Region 1, Appoints Aging and Film Liaisons
- Impact of Oakland Fire: Is Silver Lake Ready?
- SLNC Affirms Support of DWP Reservoir Commitments
- Fighting Out-of-Scale Development
- SLNC Tackles Potholes
- LADWP Confirms Reservoir Will be Refilled to Historic Level
- Past SLNC News and Articles
- Free Legal Services for Vets
SLNC Years In Review
Search This Website